I’ve known about this for a long time, but I wasn’t sure whether I should say anything or not. Recently however, I decided that I needed to get this off my chest.
A while ago, I tried sticking up for my friend Dinobolt6 when he accidentally offended NintendoRainbow
when they started to do commissions for friends only. He gave me some points to give to them since he was desperate for their forgiveness. I thought about waiting to give the points until NintendoRainbow responded, but because I was busy that day I went ahead and gave the points thinking that the worst that could happen would be that I would be given them back.
But I was wrong. The next day, I found myself blocked. And if that wasn’t bad enough, their friend Lovely-RedRoses
blocked me as well. Here’s what she said to Dinobolt6 when he told her that NintendoRainbow blocked me for seemingly no good reason.
No good reason? You stupid dummy, Amir blocked your friend because YOU sent him to bribe her! NintendoRainbow
has their reasons for blocking ILoveLadies2
Wanna know why? Because:
1. YOU sent him to bribe NintendoRainbow
doesn't DO bribes smh. Sorry but paying someone to do what you want is in fact a form of bribery.
2. All you and him really ever do is ask for art. We see your journals its just sharing request journals and kiribain journals and raffles in hopes you can win some art.
3. He gave both NintendoRainbow
and I BAD vibes
So no @NintnedoRainbow did NOT block your friend for no good reason
Sorry but no. If we get bad vibes about someone we go with it. You shouldn't have asked for his help. You are both pretty stupid if you thought giving my friend points would get you on their good side.
Your friend has only ever popped up if my friend was doing Raffles which they no longer do. They only ever wanted art from my friend. My friend wants to be known for more than just their art
Sorry dude but no. NintendoRainbow
has every right to block who they feel like blocking. So deal with it!
Blocking isn't treating bad. We just don't trust you or your little buddy”
I am NOT trying to defend Dinobolt6 anymore. I put in a good word on his behalf, as he has done for me sometimes. I can perfectly understand why they would want to block him. But as far as I’m concerned, I haven’t done anything wrong.
1. We had both seen point offerings diffuse situations like this before, so we agreed it was worth a try. But still, I feel that you’re shooting the messenger.
2. I do NOT just ask for art. I commission art, and I favorite a lot of artwork. I know NintendoRainbow said that comments count more than favorites and I understand, it’s just that I favorite so many pics I’d never get through my inbox if I commented on every one.
3. I don’t know what to say to that. But I will say this. I respected NintendoRainbow’s decision to make commissions only for friends. Get this straight; I mentioned ONCE to Dinobolt6 in private that I wished to commission them. Is that really so bad, to wish to pay for artwork? But I didn’t let it affect what I said. I was not upset by the change and would have continued watching them to the end, because when I watch somebody I watch them for life. I never just want art from anybody I watch. I’m sorry if it seems that way, but I watch tons of artists so forgive me if I seem distant.
I know it’s rather late for this, but I suddenly felt the need to get this out. I ask for the forgiveness of both NintendoRainbow and Lovely-RedRoses, and that you’ll someday lift the block on me. But if not, I will accept it with dignity.